Is it possible to speak to a lawyer by phone? My question is…

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to speak to a lawyer by phone ? My question is kind of long and complicatedl

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I,m aware of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 10 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am happy to speak on the phone. The website will send you an offer automatically for a phone call. You can accept that...or if you respond, I can send you a separate offer for a phone call