Am interested in "defrauding an elderly person" law. I've…

Customer Question
Am interested in "defrauding...

Am interested in "defrauding an elderly person" law. I've been entangled with Verizon over an overpriced telephone system for months. I'm now tired of dealing

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

How do you mean? With Verizon or with CPA? In either case, the answer is no,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well its a long entangled mess, dealing with age, hospitalizations, deceptive marketing, etc.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 10 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?