I have a friend who lost her first child in a custody battle…

Customer Question
I have a friend...

I have a friend who lost her first child in a custody battle and has no funds to go back to court, she never gets to see her child or even talk to her anymore. She needs legal help

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Nebraska

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

She has not since the case as she has no money, i was under the impression she might be able to get some free advice

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think I will have her come in here , since she know s more about it, Im just trying to help her find help as this is just killing her

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/4/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 10 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?