Can I sue an Indiana State Agency? Indiana. To the Attorney…

Customer Question
Can I sue an...

Can I sue an Indiana State Agency?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes to the Attorney General who gave me a right to sue

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The agency is the Indiana Public Retirement Office

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
10/4/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Have you incurred a financial loss?
No phone call, lets just email
you can proceed!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Are you guys scam artists? Maybe I should report you to the attorney general.
Pardon, you asked if you can sue. I answered and provided some related information. what can more I answer for you?
Don't take any more than $5.00 from my account or I will sue YOU!
I will let customer service know. I don’t see how much you placed on deposit but I will comminicate that to them. Have a nice day
Tina, Lawyer