Hellow i receive an emsil from somebody from lome asking…

Customer Question
Hellow i receive an...

Hellow i receive an emsil from somebody from lome asking about my details.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Kenyan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No he just push me asking for Id cards

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Are they real promises or just fake

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/4/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The promises are fake. People do not send emails asking for ID cards and details of you when you do not know them. They are trying to steal your identity and you should not send anything to them.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.