Is a verbal contract binding. Utah. No I'm not sure what you…

Customer Question
Is a verbal contract...

Is a verbal contract binding

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Utah

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I'm not sure what you mean. I was verbally given an automobile by the power of attorney, daughter, of her elderly father. She had me put on his insurance as an insured driver. He passed last week and she is now asking me to pay for the car.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was his caregiver for two years prior and significant other for a total of 32 years. Can she give it to me and then take it back without notice? I was the sole driver of the car.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Did the POA sign the title to the vehicle over to you?

.

Are they now stating that they never gave you the vehicle?

.

.

thanks