My fiancee left me and we rent a condo where both of our…

Customer Question
Hi my fiancee left...

Hi my fiancee left me and we rent a condo where both of our names are ***** ***** lease he said that he will continue to pay his portion of the rent however he is trying to get out of it. He also owes me for paying for his parents cremation among other things and i have all of this in a written agreement with him, I just don't know if i should let him off the lease or hold him accountable and i have to have this figured out by tomorrow

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not yet other than today I talked a little bit with my rental company but was hoping for more legal advice before i proceed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont think so thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
I am sorry to hear this. That must be upsetting. So to be clear the landlord is agreeing to remove his name?