I rang the three times in order to explain to the children…

Customer Question
I rang the bell...

I rang the bell three times in order to explain to the children of my new tenant the purpose of the keys they had, but had not received their own as of 10/3/2017. Due to no one answering the door, I used my keys to enter the apartment and found the two children (17 years of age) moving

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

The property is in Phila.,Pa. and the tenant does not have lease at this point and I am waiting for her to go with me to a notary to get the second lease notarized. No one at this time has a lease agreement for 5901 B Carpenter St.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The Phila. police department, 18th district, verified last evening that I gave the tenant the keys to Apt.B because she never got them after I offerred them to her Friday, 9/29/2017 after she gave me $600, to complete 1st & last month payment. A $40. balance was left and paid

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

So to be clear, the tenant had moved in and then the landlord entered the premises by using their key?