I'm looking for a malpractice lawyer, on knee implants

Customer Question
I'm looking for a...

I'm looking for a malpractice lawyer, on knee implants failures. There is no recall on the implants. The first two knee implants replace failed by the same surgeon. I have had to have a third total knee replacement done on the 7th of July 2017 by another surgeon. He stated that the reason the second one failed was due to not having enough cement, and there was only enough to adhered to one side of the bone. This make three surgery's on the same knee in three years

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

It is in the state of Texas and I do have all medical records and copies of x-rays on all three surgeries.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

As far as today no papers have been filed with any lawyers or firms

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just looking for some one to take this case if I have one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Are you looking from someone from this site to represent you? We are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, we can only discuss their situations and provide them information about their situations to help guide them.

I understand by the your agreement that no legal representation is coming from this site. I need to know if I have a case? If so is there a lawyer or firm you can suggest?
Since your are not representing me, I would prefer to speak to, a lawyer or firm that can. I see no need to go into details and then have to repeat them once again to another person

Thank you very much, we just needed make sure you understood.

Because state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org orhttp://www.lexmundi.com

Thanks for your time, I'm no further informed now than the time I just connected this site. The site www.hg.org orhttp is not working. I am ending this conversation

You are no more informed now than you were before because of what YOU said, that you would prefer to speak to a lawyer or firm who could represent you. Since YOU said that, this malpractice lawyer sees no point in engaging in providing you information that you clearly stated you prefer to get from a local attorney so you do not have to repeat them again to another person.

We wish you the best.

Tina, Lawyer