My truck was towed for no registration no license plate.Thay…

Customer Question
My truck was towed for...
My truck was towed for no registration no license plate.Thay won't let me have my truck back because I don't have any paper work to prove that it is mine and what paper work I do have is in the truck I've been getting the run around for a month. Thay won't. Let me have my personal belongings and my tools air compressor I can't get any paper from the owner he died and his son gave me the truck thay live in Oklahoma.I was looking the tow truck laws and I found this 22651(j) vc. It says nothing about registration It said until owner or person in control of the vehicle shows ID and address in this state
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
My truck was towed for no registration I having trouble getting my tool and personal thing and some boxes of personal papers thay want
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Michael Bradley

where is the title?