I would like to sue an independent contractor and home

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to sue an independent contractor and home warranty company for breach of contract\dis -repair of appliance, and miss leading information.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a 5 page paper written on this submited to the bbb , its been over 8 months, still not fixed. Contractor claims I authorized his expenses, when I have phone recordings proving otherwise... between me the contractor and home warranty company.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What would you like to know about suing these parties?