My daughter has an open court case from 2013 that was

Customer Question
My daughter has an...

My daughter has an open court case from 2013 that was forgotten about. It lists a balance owed of $413.11 and then a "stayed balance owing" of 0.00. There is no warrant, not bond and next to the 2 above amounts they both state Time Payment Contract Amount Due: n/a what do I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

Arizona and as far as the warrant info here is what it says: Last Motion Filed: DEFENDANT MOTION TO QUASH WARRANT FILED ON 12/16/2015 Ruling: DENIED ON 12/16/2015 Then above it states: There are no scheduled hearings, required actions, or diversion orders

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I'm aware of

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She has 2 cases listed as open, but everything is listed as n/a. I don't want to open a can of worms. She just renewed her AZ license with no issue, but neither offense was a driving issue

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Is this a criminal or civil case? When you say that it's open, does that mean there was never a judgment entered? You should see a disposition field somewhere on the docket, if you're not sure.

Did you still need help with this?