I'm not sure where to start. I have filed the contractor…

Customer Question
I'm not sure where...

I'm not sure where to start. I have filed the contractor that did my house with the CSLB but I have obtained a contractor to get an estimate of the damages and it's much more serious than we thought. The foundation is slipping and we have cracks all on the outside of our house and the cracks I started inside the house. And the inspector that then Spector

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Just with the CSLB the contract state license board which is in court right now. Restitution is December 11. But I feel the fault is also with the city inspector. He signed off on all this work that is all wrong And falling apart

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just don't know which way to turn anymore

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 8 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed California attorney with extensive experience with contractor issues. I would be happy to provide assistance. Can you please clarify what is your question?
Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.