Is this award real? Or, is it a scam? Pennsylvania. What…

Customer Question
Is this award real...

Is this award real? Or, is it a scam?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

What manufacture should I contact? In my , I was told to call Dr. Moses Myers.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to Know How To Obtain the My Winnings

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

What were you told you won?

How were you contacted?

What were you instructed to do to collect?