I am the buyer in a real estate transaction in Nevada ( I am…

Customer Question
I am the buyer...

I am the buyer in a real estate transaction in Nevada ( I am located in Wa). I wish to terminate the transaction and I within the due diligence period. The contract allows me to do so for any or no reason at all. I want to know what has to be included in the notice to be effective under Nevada law.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

There is a purchase and sale agreement

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you. You'll want to follow what it says in your agreement regarding what it states to do to give proper notice to the other side regarding your intent. You'll also want to send it certified mail with return receipt requested in order to ensure it is delivered - unless your contract states something else entirely.