I needto know? We are applying for CAPI -- my mom 68 yers…

Customer Question
I needto know? Lawyer's...

I needto know?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

We are applying for CAPI -- my mom 68 yers oldwasregeced becousethey are deeming my income as sponsor -- Idid sign old affidave of support I-134 in 2009 and expire in 5 yers .Nowthey don't want to give her any money and he is dipresed

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I want to know what yers that new fot I-864 was effective from and they stated that base on that form the sponsor is responsible foe 10 yeras

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's all .We are apaleing this case and I need to talk with layer My phone is(###) ###-####.How much will cast?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Are you looking for legal representation or just information? We are not able to represent anyone from this site.

California

I knew you were in CA, but please respond to the question I posted to you above.

Just information , I represent my mother and the apeal for deny case was yesterday 10/3. Please remove me from your datebase

Thank you for your reply.

Did you wish an answer or do you wish to be removed from our service, you cannot have it both ways. Please let us know as we remain available to answer your questions.

Tina, Lawyer