My son said they are keeping him they because his medical.

Customer Question
My son said they...

My son said they are keeping him they because his medical

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He did but they still say his medical he be there three times before and they sent him to other

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He is a diabetic have been he was 19 yrs old he 43

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Michael Bradley

what is your question?

How can they keep him there and say they are keeping him there because of his medical
I'm at work right now and I can't hear you to good

who is keeping him?

I'm so sorry I fell halfway down the steps my knee swollen I'm in pain but what I was saying is is the prison and this keeping in there because they're saying it's a medical reason he's been in and out of prison for driving that's only reason I go to prison is for driving and there's a medical problem he's a diabetic

is he serving a criminal sentence?

who put him in jail?