My wife's boss who is a Dentist has threatened he by saying…

Customer Question
My wife's boss who is...
My wife's boss who is a Dentist has threatened he by saying "I'm gonna kill you " in very aggressive manor. She's continually harassing my wife. My wife has documention for every thing she has done. My wife has been employed by this Dr practice for 28 years. The current boss bought the business from her partner who my wife worked for 26 years, nothing like this ever happened till she purchased the business. Whst should she do?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/3/2017
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

Do the dentist's alleged "threats" occur in places where others can overhear?

Or, is it always in a private "one-on-one" setting?