Sent to Texarkana local NAACP chapter, It was suggested, by…

Customer Question
Sent to Texarkana local...

Sent to Texarkana local NAACP chapterMy name is ***** *****, It was suggested, by family friend (ex-police officer) that I contact your organization, because my son and 3 friends, were wrongfully arrested Saturday night by Sevier County sheriff's department in Dequeen, Are and their civil rights were violated, and two of the boys, son included, were assualted by officers, my son is biracial and other boy black. 2 not touched were white. Was witnessed by a few people. I am a disabled veteran with limited income and greatly need help. I have contacted the department to discuss matter after raising my concern when bailing out, but calls unreturned.(###) ###-#### I live in Texarkana, Tx. Please we need help, I need to clear his name and hold those involved accountable. Was more or less attorneys in area would not want to get involved on own turf.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Arkansas, 09/30/17

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, what is your question for us? Did you perhaps come to this site by accident?

Tina, Lawyer