I am paying surcharges and did get my monthly payment notice…

Customer Question
I am paying surcharges...

I am paying surcharges and did nut get my monthly payment notice my liscen liscencece was suspended and got pulled over for front plate missing and got a suspended liscence citationcani beat this or take defence driving to drop ticket

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Michael Bradley

why is your license suspended?

no insuranc ticket in 2008

can you get your license back soon?

what do you need to do to get the license back?

already got suspension lifted when I paid surcharge

I am confused so you now have your license back?

but still have ticket to pay or ddc

in my experience, if you are charged with driving with a suspended license and you have it restored by the time your court date arrives, the police officer normally dismisses the ticket when you show them your actual restored license

I would plead not guilty and show to the officer