My fiancee has a protective orders on me. and the day that…

Customer Question
My fiancee has a...

My fiancee has a protective orders on me . and the day that she got it I appealed the orders. 2 weeks later my fiancee requested a recind ov the protective orders because she was pressured into getting them by social services . the appeal hearing was scheduled in the circuit court 2 months later and when we went to the appeal hearing the judge thought it was just for the recind orders. the trial my fiancee admitted that she lied becase of social services pressure .at more than halfway through the trial I asked the judge if he could grant the appeal since she lied to get it and he had no idea that this was supposed to be an appeal hearing and he just denied the recind request . so tecnically I did not get my appeal hearing as requested. what can we do now because my fiancee and I both want the orders gone?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Maryland curcuit court

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes and the want alot of money alot more than I can afford

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this a free service?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Family Lawyers require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

How much?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Michael Bradley

she still wants to rescind the order?

what Maryland circuit is it?