My daughter went to a party a fight broke out she was

Customer Question
My daughter went to...

My daughter went to a party a fight broke out she was standing by the corner away from the fight in heals when the police truck was passing she was side swipe by the truck she was hit to the floor the ambulance came she refused to go with them because she got scared the police was talking to to the ambulance people before her she went to the hospital by herself with friends now the hospital bill rolling in the police report statement say she was drunk and walk out in the street I know because she didn't go with the ambulance the police statement is not correct I need to know what to do this happened in buffalo ny

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

This happened in buffalo ny my daughter was hit not a vehicle

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

She spoke to a legal shield lawyer but didn't get any good advice

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just need to know what to do she attend college in buffalo state but we live in queens ny

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/3/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 10 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please clarify for me what your question is? I know you are concerned about what was stated in the report by the police but can you share with me what it is she would like to do?