Is it legal for someone to post my personal address and

Customer Question
Is it legal for...

Is it legal for someone to post my personal address and phone number online or in public
and online without my permission?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No i just fond it Edward J Schroder of Toledo, OR
Age: 77 years oldSee Full Background Report
Criminal RecordsSearch Criminal Records
May Contain: Felonies, Misdemeanors, Traffic Tickets, and more!AddressesSee More Addresses
631 SE Elder St, Toledo, Oregon 97391
*****Spc 11, Blodgett, OR,###-##-####Clem Rd, Blodgett, OR, 97326
Po Box 6**, Newport, OR, 97365
5*** * Coast *** *** *, Newport, OR, 97365
SHOW MAP
Phone NumbersSee More Phone Numbers (###) ###-####
--
Social Profiles Social ProfilesSearch More Social Profiles
Twitter Profiles Twitter
May include more
EmailsSearch More Email Addresses
b0unc3******@yahoo.com
eddysc******@yahoo.com
eschroe*******@gmail.com
macdog6*******@yahoo.com
macd****@yahoo.com
macdogg*******@angelfire.com
macdogg*******@yahoo.com
mac***@angelfire.com
May include more
RelativesSee More Relatives
NAME STATE ZIP
Susan Flansberg OR 97062
Michael Schroeder CA 95467
Sherese Davis OR 97365
AliasesEdward Schroder
Eddy Schroeder
Unlock this Report and Monitor any updates!Unlock Report
Get notified every time we get new information about Edward J SchroderBankruptcy Records!Search Bankruptcy Records
May contain: Dates, Locations, Creditors, and more.Public Records Available for Edward J Schroder
See Full ReportCourt Records
Get ReportSocial Accounts
Get ReportEducation History
Get ReportProfessional History
Get ReportLooking for a Different Edward J Schroder?
See more Edward J Schroders
NAME STATE AGE
Edward J Schroder IL 57Get Records
Edward J Schroder LA 75Get Records
Edward J Schroder CT Get Records
Edward J Schroder IA 66Get Records
Background Records Found for Edward J Schroder
NAME AGE
Edward J Schroder
Public Records 77 View Record
Edward J Schroder
Government Records 77 View Record
Edward J Schroder
Court Records 77 View Record
Edward J Schroder
Bankruptcy Records 77 View Record
Contact Information for Edward J Schroder
NAME AGE AVAILABLE
Edward J Schroder 77 View Report
Edward J Schroder 77 View Report
Edward J Schroder 77 View Report
Edward J Schroder 77 View Reportcollage
Search Any Name for Free!
Billions of records at your fingertips. Just download our app.
search
Searching for yourself?Find out what information we have on you!First Name
Last Name
Search Now!
“Excellent Support & Service”
- via SiteJabber.com1-***-***-****
***@******.***Monday - Friday: 8 am - 10 pm est
Saturday - Sunday: 10 am - 8 pm est"Our goal is to provide helpful support that is quick and easy."Carla
Director of Customer Care
About Us
About BV
Testimonials
Careers
Leadership
Press
People Search
Reverse Phone Lookup
Reverse Address Lookup
Email Lookup
White Pages
Our

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was doing a google check on myself and i came across this website and I have unpublished number to unpublish address i pay extra to have it that away

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Marsha411JD, Attorney

Thank you for the information and your question. Yes, any information that can be obtained from public sources can be published online completely without permission of the person they refer to. In most cases this information comes from public records like property records, court records, criminal records, State licensing information, etc. As long as someone does not violate your privacy by hacking a private information source, for example IRS or Social Security records, they are free to mine information, share it, and try to make money off of it.

It concerns many people, including myself, but that is the law at this point and time.

Please feel free to ask for clarification if needed. If none is needed, then if you could take a moment to leave a positive rating of my efforts to discuss the law of your issue with you, then the Site will give me credit for assisting you today. Thank you

Hello again,

I wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you did not have any follow up questions for me from the answer I provided to you on the 3rd. For some reason, the Experts are not always getting replies or ratings (at the top of the question/answer page you are viewing or in the pop up box for this question), which is how we get credit (paid by the Site) for our work, that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I received neither.

Please keep in mind that I cannot control the law or your circumstances, and am ethically bound to provide you with accurate information based on the facts you give me even if the news is not good. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating, please let me know so that I can inform the Site administrator. Please note that Site use works best while using a computer and using either Google Chrome or Firefox.

In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue, if needed. You can bookmark my page at:http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-marsha411jd/

Thank you.

Marsha411JD, Attorney