Question regarding time frame to file Tennant disputes,

Customer Question
Second opinion] Question regarding...

Second opinion] Question regarding time frame to file Tennant disputes, deposit refunds, etc. I had initially asked about this in the first part of the year but wasn't ready to take this on as my husband had just died in November. There may be a record of my previous visit..

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

CA Marin Co

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Did you find me in your system? With my question

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

My deepest sympathies for your loss.

You need to provide all relevant information regarding your issue in this thread. Each post must stand on its own. An Attorney answering your post cannot go to try to find your previous posts, review them and then come back to your current post to answer your question. Also, if you are seeking "second opinion" that would defeat the whole purpose because the Attorney would then see the previous answer from another Attorney and that answer may affect how the Attorney would answer the current question.

Thank you for your cooperation.