Im on parole I habe a test tomorrow and had a couple of

Customer Question
Im on parole I...

Im on parole I habe a piss test tomorrow and had a couple of beers at home sunday. Its not a stipulation for me not to drink at home.Can they violate me.I do not use drugs.I do everything right.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm on 3month visits and this is a random ua

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 10 months ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Good evening,

If it's a stipulation that you test below a certain BAC, they can violate you if you test higher than that. Standard conditions of probation only require that you abstain from illegal drug use, which you already are. Even if the standard conditions do not forbid consuming alcohol, your special conditions might (or might require that you stay below a certain blood alcohol content), particularly if your conviction was for an alcohol or drug related offense.

Given that you are not restricted from drinking at home, it doesn't sound like you should have anything to worry about. But without knowing what all of the conditions of your probation are, I cannot state that with absolute certainty. If you have them and can tell me what they are, I am happy to look them over and add to my response.

If you require any additional information or clarification, please REPLY WITHOUT RATING and I'm happy to help you further. Otherwise, kindly remember to click on the stars at the top of the page to leave me a positive rating as experts are only compensated for our time and efforts once you do so. Thank you.