Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My husband and I have several cases in front of the United…

My husband and I...

My husband and I have several cases in front of the United States tax court. All our cases are multimillion dollar IRS whistleblower cases. We have been pro see. We need serious expertise pro bono by someone who has appitude to assist. We are not familiar with who has pro bono services programs. These are very interesting cases for an attorney. We are prepare to offer compensation for successful litigation. Thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Us tax court is in Washington DC. There is no variance as the IRS rules do not change fron state to state

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Please. Are you a real person or a programmed response. Your questions are not following my responses

Lawyer's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions.

I appreciate the candor. You have from me the basic information so I will await responses from a real person. Thank you

10/3/2017
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I am licensed in DC although I now live in Texas. Have you tried the website for the District of Columbia bar. I have included a link below to the public referral about of the bar’s website.

http://www.dcbar.org/for-the-public/help-for-individuals/advice.cfm

Here is another link to pro bono lawyers in D.C.:

https://attorneys.superlawyers.com/legal-aid-and-pro-bono/washington-dc/washington/

Here is another link to DC tax lawyers who may be able to handle your case.

https://www.justia.com/lawyers/tax-law/dc/washington-dc

Before you contact a lawyer, take the time to prepare what you are going to say. It should clearly state what you need and what has happened so far.

I hope this helps.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.​

Edward Young
Thank you! I appreciate the speed at which you responded. Also your suggestions were excellent and we are following up. Mary

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! I know rating takes an additional step and I truly appreciate you taking the extra time! It's been my honor and privilege to help you with this. If I can help you in any way in the future, I'll be happy to help. For easy access, my bookmark is: https://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-visaspecialist/ Or, simply request “Edward only” in the first line of your question.

Edward Young
Edward Young
Edward Young