Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Ray, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am trying to sue someone I signed a lease with me, for
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Juris Doctor
I am trying to sue someone I signed a lease with me, for breaking a private contract, as well as breaking lease and emotional support. I would like to take them to Tennessee small claims court but do … read more
Since there's been talks of repealing and replacing
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
Since there's been talks of repealing and replacing ObamaCare, has some health insurance companies in TN, such as BlueCross Blueshield, limited their participation or coverage options, such as not bei… read more
I am a visually homosexual musician for the baptist church.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Hi, I am a visually homosexual musician for the baptist church. if the congregation chooses to vote me out of my position, do I have a right to sue for discrimination? … read more
I have a question about an impending divorce and custody of
Ray, Lawyer
Hello! I have a question about an impending divorce and custody of the children. … read more
Big problems with my brother who has mom living in his
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
Hi there. Big problems with my brother who has mom living in his house. He put her in much needed respite care on the 26th. My sis flew in to Nashville from Albuquerque, I drove up from Chattanooga to… read more
I am seeking a lawyer for a civil lawsuits for malicious
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am seeking a lawyer for a civil lawsuits for malicious prosecution in the nashville tn … read more
I have a legal question regarding, reinbursement of my fund
Ray, Lawyer
I have a legal question regarding, reinbursement of my fund upon a business owners death that had no living will. … read more
My dad past and we read the will and I getting no were.
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
my dad past and we read the will and I getting no were. … read more
I was told by my driver manager and assistant supervisor to drive a commercial truck when
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I was told by my driver manager and assistant supervisor to drive a commercial truck when I was clearly out of hours, and they knew this. Also I had been driving on a dot card that was expired, but wa… read more
How do I go about locating a good juvenile attorney in a state
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
How do I go about locating a good juvenile attorney in a state I don't live in? (I need an attorney for my niece in TN).… read more
If I have a birth certificate from out of the country and an
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
If I have a birth certificate from out of the country and an id from out of the country may I still get married in TN? My id's, passport etc were recently stolen and I have a police report. Please hel… read more
Vietnam Veteran died almost 3 years ago due to Agent Orange.
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Vietnam Veteran died almost 3 years ago due to Agent Orange. Widows benefits have been denied, even thou He was 100% disabled. Need someone with this kind of knowledge in the Jackson, MS area. Thanks … read more
i have a friend he lives in nashville tn he is currently working
Sam, Attorney
i have a friend he lives in nashville tn he is currently working in the benin republic he is saying that they wont let him board the plane back to the us without having a bta of 2;500 dollars is this … read more
Im married i want a divorce and to fight for custody of my
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
Im married i want a divorce and to fight for custody of my twins he is a convicted sex offender and i dont feel safe the kids living with him he dont let me talk to or see them. i live in loudon conty… read more
My EEOC case is Dec 8,2008 in Nashville TN. and no atorney
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
My EEOC case is Dec 8,2008 in Nashville TN. and no atorney will return call back. Date of hire HR would not help me with 401K papers the white guy did untle 2yrs later. Will I was fired in june 2008 T… read more
I left Nashville in January because job was eliminated. I ...
Flagbridge-ADR
Flagbridge-ADR, Principal Consultant
I left Nashville in January because job was eliminated. I had been in Nashville for 7 months. I have been a TN resident since April 2005. I am living, temporarily in Arkansas, with friends and working… read more
My brother was pulling a camper and was rear ended by a ...
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
My brother was pulling a camper and was rear ended by a tractor trailor in TN 4-06 (he lives in WV). The van and camper were demolished. My brother retained a "reputable attorney" in 5-06 in WV and in… read more
I wanted to know if a person can DRIVE a motorcycle legally ...
Tracy
Tracy, Insurance Transcription
I wanted to know if a person can DRIVE a motorcycle legally in nashville, Tn if they are legally blind… read more