I LIVED AT SABAL PALM LAKE BUENA VISTA APTS. ON 535 HERE IN…

Customer Question
I LIVED AT SABAL...

I LIVED AT SABAL PALM LAKE BUENA VISTA APTS. ON 535 HERE IN ORLANDO.FLA 32821 . JUST OUTSIDE OF DISNEY SPRINGS MARKETPLACE !!!! EVERY MONTH THE COMPANY BH MANGEMNET IS MAKE ME PAID 20.00 DOLLARS EVERY MOHTH FOR VALET TRASH SERVICE . I PAID IN MY RENT AND ULILTES ???

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

I'M IN ORLANDO.FLA 32821

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

DO YOU HAVE OFFICE IN ORLANDO.FLA AREA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

OR SOMEONE THAT ANSWER MY QUESTION . THE MANGER OF THE COMPLEX SHE CAN NOT DO ANY THING . AND CEO & BROAD MEMBER OF THIS COMPAY BH MANAGMENT .CO. WILL NOT TALK TO ME OR GET BACK TO ME ABOUT THIS MATTER EITHER !!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
10/2/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you. What can I answer for you.

now

Excuse me?

Your post just says now

forget it ??? I need a lawyer down here in Orlando.fla that know the law down here ????
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

Hello. I am a different expert. It doesn't matter where we practice, we all know the basics of landlord – tenant laws. I'm sure that you have a written lease with the landlord, which sets out what you have to pay each month. Have you reviewed it? If not, please do so and if it says you have to pay for your share of valet trash service, then you have to pay it. If it doesn't say anything about that, then send a Reply and let me know. Okay?

Tina, Lawyer