How do I access my lost TSA # Alaska. I gave my # to Alaska…

Customer Question
How do I access...

How do I access my lost TSA #

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alaska

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I gave my # to Alaska airline for my profile They now say the do not have it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Good afternoon
I gave my TSA # to alaska air and was told they put in my profile. I did not keep #NOW NEED to access
forget it
If you are a member of the TSA Pre✓® Application Program, look up your KTN online.Here is a link to the online access.https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115VI hope this clarifies. Please don't forget to rate the question with stars so that I will receive credit and payment for assisting you with your question.