Requirements for Oregon Health Plan. Liquid assets. I took a…

Customer Question
Requirements for Oregon Health...

Requirements for Oregon Health Plan. Liquid assets.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I took a letter with account information from e-trade and they copied it. Told me I had until the 5th to turn the cash in the account to stocks. That stocks were not liquid assets and woun

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Would not be considered. I don’t know enough to answer that question. Sorry.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Are CD and a bond fund also considered not liquid assets.
E-trade is an IRA.
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

<p style="margin-top:3.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:3.0pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:15.0pt"> <p style="margin-top:3.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:3.0pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:15.0pt">Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Are stocks considered liquid assets according to the Oregon Health Plan?
Since they already have my information on my e-trade account, will I be able to buy stocks with the cash and still qualify?
I can’t afford an additional $59.
They gave me till the 5th.

Kindly disregard the phone call offer. I did not make it--it was automatically made by the site. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

I am sorry, but I am not privy to the information on Oregon Health Plan. So, you need to provide more information necessary for me to answer your question.

Thank you for your cooperation.

this is not very satisfactory. The information you want is the information I require.
I need this information by the 5th.

I am unable to further assist. So, I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Goodluck with your case,