I had surgical procedure performed, and before I had fully…

Customer Question
I had surgical procedure...

I had surgical procedure performed, and before I had fully recovered he moved out of the State, I believe he was abandoning a surgery gone wrong.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Would be glad to explain further if I had some way to attach "Procedures Performed. Florida, dR MOVED TO aLABAMA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing Yet, but my condition is getting worse. Will need follow up surgery

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Every time I went for a follow-up,. the Dr and his assistant said everything was going as expected, although I continued to have open wound and blood seepage. Swelling on one side did not go down as they said and has made it difficult to walk/sit/sleep.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you. What can I answer for you?