From 26 Federal Plaza.Tangerey Means.I Went On a Trip To…

Customer Question
Hello,This is FBI Congenative...

Hello,This is FBI Congenative From 26 Federal Plaza.Tangerey Means.I Went On a Trip To Florida,There was a Riot in Brass Prison.Putting The Prisoners Back Together is Not Easy.Gas Methode was the case.on The Omound Exspressway,is Pearl Government.When I reached there business was ability.The Funds In Concern of The gas that was distributed in the prison,and the Medical faculty was Known by Panissula Family.Please Contact Them With at much Concern as They Law To Retaine this Gas And Money.Contact Flushing Oil to Check the gas.LAST NOTICE.P.P.Federal.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/2/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, can you clarify what occurred and what your specific question is for us about this matter? I read everything you posted above, but you need to simplify it and clarify your question for us. Thank you.