Got a dui in1990 and another in 2003, there on my m v

Customer Question
Got a dui in1990...

Got a dui in1990 and another in 2003, there on my b m v record. The courts never issued a warrant for me. Trying to get my driver license back

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

Indiana, there wasn't no warrant.the Bmv said I had to pay those tickets first. I was just wondering what the courts would do when I went to pay them.

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet, that was my next move.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/2/2017
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Did you ever go to court to face the charges? That can be done without a warrant being issued. If so, what happened?