I am a customer's with teen mobile my bill is supposed to be…

Customer Question
I am a customer's with...
I am a customer's with teen mobile my bill is supposed to be 252.00 a month again last month they charged me 354.00. The month before that they stated it was a fee for that month and your next bill will be 252.00 including everything. I have spent several hours on phone with them trying to resolve problem. I told them to listen to that recording where the customers service rep states several times that my bill will be 252.00. I want to get all my phone converstations with them since I've been with teen mobile about 9 months. I am stressed out over this. Everything is on those recordings which, I think I need a subpoena to acquire them with who I talk to date and length of conversation.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
One call stated can reprimand agent, then call after that the rep asks me if I knew the name of rep. I told her I can get it, but its not my job. The other rep stated to me was going to reprimand the 2 agents, how are they going to do that if they don't know their name I asked. Then I stated every time I call I know it's recorded and the rep writes a summary of call in my fold. I stated to rep they write a summary of call and don't put their name, that's crazy. I specifically ask due you have the of rep from last conversation and was going to state something else and I stopped he and said just give me a yes or no answer that's it. Do you have name in front of you on computer yes or no? She stated yes, so I tried back why did you waste my time asking me that question? Its crazy.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/2/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

In order for the Court to issue a subpoena for the records, you need to first file lawsuit against T-Mobile. You may consider retaining the services of a local consumer Attorney to assist you with the case. Most consumer Attorneys would take a case on contingent fee basis. This means that the Attorneys may not charge upfront for their fees and would only get paid if they win the cases for the consumers. Even then most Courts award Attorney fees to prevailing consumers. So, you may not have to pay out of pocket to obtain a consumer Attorney to assist you with the case.

You can use the following sites to find local consumer Attorneys:

Consumeradvocates.org

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

You may also file complaint against the company with Federal Communications Commission.

Goodluck with your case,