I have the global entry card and i am not listed as tsa

Customer Question
I have the global...

I have the global entry card and i am not listed as tsa precheck on my flight tomorrow with jet blue. They said to contact you

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Does not apply

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't need a lawyer. I want to be listed as tsa precheck on my boarding pass

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/1/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Once you’re approved for Global Entry, though, you can’t just assume the airlines are going to know that you have it. Upon your approval, Global Entry will give you a PASS ID number, better known as a Known Traveler ID number. You’ll have to manually enter this number into all of your frequent flyer program accounts, in a field (helpfully) called “Known Traveler Number.” Once you’ve done this, the Known Traveler Number field should fill automatically each time you purchase airline tickets through your frequent flyer programs, but know that sometimes it won’t; each time you buy tickets you’ll have to double-check.