An accident s everal months ago. Other drriver's fault t.

Customer Question
An accident s everal...

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

YES

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

CA insured , but not7 paid ,med bills pers

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
10/1/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

What is your question, my friend?

Other drive left USA lives in. MIDDLE EAST COUNTY HER INSURANCE co. H as not responsed to my calls and has not madd any payment foor my medical care. I am a cllege. Student. I need the reinbursement .

Thank you for the additional information.

Unfortunately, unless you can get service of process on the other driver, you are going to have a problem collecting.

Did the car have another owner? Was the missing driver driving for their employment?