How can I get in touch with gov., Like BBB or the atty.

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get in touch with gov., Like BBB or the atty. General In Mexico

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in AZ. MESA,

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I had tried here . But I was told they don't Do other country's

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at this moment

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

What is the underlying dispute about please?

I will be waiting for his / her call

I'm sorry; I'm not set up for phone calls; If you let me know what the underlying dispute is I will be able to get you the proper information.

All I am asking on how can I get in touch with the Mex. Government? Like better BBB and Atty. Gen and etc.

Thank you; they have certain officials in charge of different issues but if you would like the AG I will get you that information; one moment please.

Raul Cervantes Andrade

Procurador General de la República

Paseo de la Reforma 211-213,
Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México. C.P. 06500

telephone:53460000

website:

https://www.gob.mx/pgr

I hope this helps!

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.