I have a kidnapped son whom was taken at birth at home.the…

Customer Question
I have a kidnapped...

I have a kidnapped son whom was taken at birth at home.the sheriff said wheres your proof? I asked them to do a dna to get the proof. they blew it off and did nothing. I went to the fbi and they said the sheriff is not investigating why should we. what do i need to get the dna done out of the state i live in under an alias name a investigator or a lawyer?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes the kidnapping report was filed approximately 1 month after it happened. then when i checked on it with the sheriff dept.month later they did not have the report on file they said. so i refiled it and told them not to remove again. it is a legal document. today i do not know if it is on file or not.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, i need a probono set up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/30/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 8 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

I'll be glad to discuss this with you but I just need to make sure you understand that the experts here only answer questions and we don't actually represent customers of the website. In addition, I need you to understand and agree that you want the answers that are correct and will not issue a negative rating if I give you "bad news". Some customers get upset because they don't like the law and then give the expert, who is trying to provide truthful information, a negative rating. The negative rating is supposed to be used if we are rude or unprofessional and not because we give you bad news or because we tell you something you don't want to hear.

If you can agree to that let me know and I will begin my answer.

I fell my phone is monitored i would rather communicate by email

As I said at the very beginning, I don't participate in the telephone call program, I only work in this format so that won't be a problem.