I live in Pocatello Idaho. My question is about false arrest…

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is ***** ***** I live in Pocatello Idaho. My question is about false arrest On Nov. 9th 2016 I was served a no contact order at approximately 5:30 p.m. on Nov. 11th 2016 I was arrested for a phone call in which I was unaware had been made to the victim a butt dial so to speak. There was no answer from the victims phone and I placed under arrest for contact to her phone. I now have realized the victim had stated to the police officer I had previously tried to contact her 3 times Pryor on the 9th which is written in the report. Well Yes I did try to contact her 3 times Pryor on the 9th she was my wife and had not picked our daughter from school and was 45 minutes late and the school had contacted me at my work and I was way out of town so I tried to reach her to find out why with no answer from her but that was 4 hours prior to the Ncos being served on me. My wife the victim reported to the police I had tried contacting her 3 times prior on the 9th in which alarmed the police I was trying to get in touch with her with the NCO in place. It's stated in the report this is why they came and arrested me. Is this a false statement without investigating the real truth I was told by a public defender I should have never been arrested and I have the proof of times of the alleged calls and when I was served the Ncos

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

In Idaho November 9th I was served 2016 and arrested Nov. 11th 2016

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Only the public defender who claimed I never should have been arrested

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just this action for now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/30/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is the question you have with regard to this situation?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.