I signed a contract for a business opportunity on Sept 28th.

Customer Question
I signed a contract...

I signed a contract for a business opportunity on Sept 28th. Can I cancel?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I sent a letter to the company with a return receipt. Mailed it this morning

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will there be a charge

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/30/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 10 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Yes, the site does charge a fee. Please let me know if you would likely to proceed.

Do you have an answer yet

You had asked if there will be a charge, so I am curious if that is for the site or for the issue with the contract?