I joined a gym a year ago. I also joined a personal trainer…

Customer Question
I joined a gym...

I joined a gym a year ago. I also joined a personal trainer there. Different company. The company with the trainer moved to a different gym, They want us to go there now. Can I cancel without paying the rest of my contract since they left?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Mass.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

? like what

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/30/2017
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.During this conversation, you might experience some delays while I work with several customers at the same time, or I am preparing a response to you. Please do not click Opt Out expecting a faster response. This results in more delays while waiting for another Expert. I assure you I will help you in due time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
It depends on the contract with the gym. What does it say, if anything, about trainers and cancellation?What does it say about cancelation in general?Can you scan and attach it please?