I would like to know if i can still get a new counsel when…

Customer Question
Hi I would like...

Hi I would like to know if i can still get a new counsel when the trial date is less than 60 days

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California los angeles

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Our trial date keeps on getting new dates as judge has been busy as per my counsel our final FSC was scheduled for oct 19 and he just emailed me yesterday that he wants to withdraw

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Also if i can find a lawyer who can take my case on contingency that would really help

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/30/2017
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Thank you for your question.

Which court is the case in?

What type of case it is?