Im just trying to make sure on my answer you gave or would…

Customer Question
Im just trying to make...
Im just trying to make sure on my answer you gave or would it just be easier if I could email you a copy of the permissive joinder?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/30/2017
Lawyer: FamilyAttorney, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
FamilyAttorney

Hello --- I am listing my usual and customary disclaimer here. There is no attorney-client relationship and this is for educational purposes only. This question is a follow-up to the original question.

I strive for "5" stars always, because my answers are thorough and well-thought out. I don't give one paragraph answers but give complete, thorough answers. If you would like me to continue here, I can do that, or you can have another attorney take this question. That's up to you.

You can send me the permissive joinder if you want. There are probably several people asking for custody at once so that is why there is permissive joinder. You are allowed to attach papers here.

ok

You know, if you'd like, you can attach this to the other question if you're willing to re-rate me at 5, and then you can close out this question. You're allowed a free follow-up question so it isn't necessary to post here. You can attach the joinder papers in that chat room if you'd like. I'm giving you the option to keep costs down for you since you are entitled to a free follow-up question.

Just let me know what you'd like to do. I'm trying to allow you to repost in the other chat room so that you don't have two questions going at the same time, but that's up to you. I'm happy to review the papers for you.