I recently took place in a group art exhibition at my

Customer Question
I recently took place...

I recently took place in a group art exhibition at my university. Over issues unrelated to the exhibition, two of the participants in the show thought it would be appropriate to handle and transfer my work from where a gallery assistant and myself had installed and worked to light it strategically for hours. This handling and transferring was done while I was working my overnight shift. They cast my work into the darkness with no strategic lighting (the gallery lamps are featured 20 ft overhead and the move took place before the opening of the exhibition. No ladder was available). My curation has been sabotaged. My image has been soiled out of spite. A contribution of 260$ and donation of 10 bottles of wine was insufficient contribution in the eyes of my colleagues for a 2 hour art show, and they used this insufficiency to justify their actions which have worked to soil my image and reputation as an artist.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Only to the administration of the university

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The financial amount discussed in the initial message was for the opening reception of the art show**

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello. My name is*****'ll be happy to help you if you let me know what your question is.

I want to know, am I able to file charges against the two participants? They have trespassed against and impeded the efficiency of my efforts to present my personal academic achievements in a professional manner.