Im a Assistand National Director. Ihave work for co for 4…

Customer Question
Im a Assistand...

Im a Assistand National Director

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Ihave work for co for 4 years I have received bonus every year for 5000,10000,15000&17500 sp this the tell me that I will receive a 10000 bonus because the director is back in good condition

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Im 62 years old do I have a case

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was told that if one of the trustees asked I if he could my Name on the receipts that his and his wife had dinners

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
9/30/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Bonuses are normally discretionary. However if directly related to age it is discriminatory and may be challenged. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement! Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”

awaiting your reply, thank you

Tina, Lawyer