I am years old. i have been threatened with bodily harm at…

Customer Question
I am 69 years...

I am 69 years old. i have been threatened with bodily harm at work. from a male 20 years younger.i am a male also.he has threatened me with a clenched fist within inches of my face. what are the charges against him if he strikes me?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oh connecticut

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet but i said i will call the police. i was an aux state trooper here in the state

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes what are the laws reguarding someone striking a person at the age of 69 years old

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/30/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 10 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
That would be assault and subject one to arrest. You should report it. Let police investigate. Employer should terminate. You can also sue for injuries.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I m not satisfied with the answer I got !! That is something I knew already . you haven't really answered my question. Refund my money please