If someone lives under my roof and drives a car while their…

Customer Question
If someone lives under...

If someone lives under my roof and drives a car while their license is suspended and has an auto accident can I be held liable

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/29/2017
Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Richard, Attorney

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Can you provide me a bit more information? Is this person your minor child? Thanks.