Felony conviction 17 years ago.. just got ticket for

Customer Question
Felony conviction 17 years...

Felony conviction 17 years ago.. just got ticket for patronizing prostitution. I guess felony conviction years ago wasn't a problem It was just a ticket

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Missouri.. agreeing to pay money for oral service

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yea.. not about the question I'm asking

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just the question..

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/29/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.