Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Is a battery charge in Florida able to be expunged from my
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Is a battery charge in Florida able to be expunged from my record for future employment reasons. Is this something the judge decides upon.… read more
Can I send you a legal doc to review & tell me what exactly
RobertJDFL, Attorney
can I send you a legal doc to review & tell me what exactly it means??? … read more
Gave my car to my son battling a stage 4 cancer..i could not
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
gave my car to my son battling a stage 4 cancer..i could not find the title so i had to go to dmv to get one..in the meantime my son died...his gf drove the car without my permission and had an accide… read more
I am from Alabama. Married a Louisiana resident. Sold my
P. Simmons, Attorney
I am from Alabama. Married a Louisiana resident. Sold my home, moved to La. We were 60 when we married. In 2011 we bought a small condo unit in Mobile, Al so I would have a place to spend time with my… read more
My car was impounded for parking violation. I was told that
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
My car was impounded for parking violation. I was told that anyone with name on ins can pick it up (I live in a diff city) . They didn't release it him and now it has been 2 months. I call towing comp… read more
caere be an action brought ( Fla.) in bad faith vs third-party
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
caere be an action brought ( Fla.) in 'bad faith' vs 'third-party' insuror, on basis of property damage(s) alone?… read more
After an insured breaches the duty to cooperate in defense
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
After an insured breaches the duty to cooperate in defense of claim provision and coverage is disclaimed due to prejudice because default entered, can insured's actions after breach in getting default… read more
Is an insurance company required to cover a newborn baby for
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
Is an insurance company required to cover a newborn baby for 31 days if they cover maternity for an insured dependant daughter of the subscriber?… read more
I tried to log into my ex-girlfriends email, but couldnt guess
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I tried to log into my ex-girlfriends email, but couldn't guess her password. it eventually locked me out. if she finds out, could she file charges against me?… read more
what are the state statutes or state laws in California in
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
what are the state statutes or state laws in California in regards XXXXX XXXXX a vehicle while your vehicle is in the shop for repairs. If I have full coverage insurance, meaning, comp, collision and … read more
HOW LONG MUST AN INSURANCE AGENT (IN NEW YORK CITY) KEEP INSURANCE
Ray, Lawyer
HOW LONG MUST AN INSURANCE AGENT (IN NEW YORK CITY) KEEP INSURANCE DOCUMENTS BEFORE HE /SHE CAN DESTROY THE DOCUMENTS… read more
I own a Yamaha Rhino that I wish to register in AZ., with ...
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I own a Yamaha Rhino that I wish to register in AZ., with legal ties to AZ, but I live in Nevada. AZ registers these as motorcycles. My question is: If I meet the Nevada State law as far as safety equ… read more
A friends husband died at age 60. In Illinois, unlike
Roger, Litigation Attorney
A friend's husband died at age 60. In Illinois, unlike many other states, he was turned down for Medicare supplemental insurance because he was under 65.The law in Illinois has recently been changed t… read more
LIFE insurance co A. ISSUES A POLICY FOR insured', ...
ADillon
ADillon, lawyer
LIFE insurance co A. ISSUES A POLICY FOR insured', Payments were made for 16 years. A merges with b. co. and on july 2nd 2008 CO. ''C'' of an outside state is given authority to buy out CO '' A.''. A'… read more
company A issued a life ins. policy in calif. 16 years of ...
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
company A issued a life ins. policy in calif. 16 years of payments were made. The policy lapsed, but did not expire. Policyowner, tried to exercise the re instatement rights. Calling the toll free #, … read more
Is there any wording in the FL Statutes regarding the ...
Ray, Lawyer
Is there any wording in the FL Statutes regarding the Valued Policy Law as it relates to "if 80% of the risk is damaged are policy limits applicable"? due to a fire… read more
I have checked the govt websites. I cant get a ...
Muhammad
Muhammad, Master's Degree
I have checked the gov't websites. I can't get a straight answer. I hear "rumors" about a person having to go back to their home country and stay 1 or 2 or 10 years. I just saw something about a 10 ye… read more
I took my car to an body repair shop and while they had it ...
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I took my car to an body repair shop and while they had it they had a colission with another vehicle and a claim was put on my insurance and paid out what is my right as a customer and what I need to … read more