My question is there a law that every community has to have…

Customer Question
Thank you,My question is...

Thank you,My question is there a law that every community has to have an exit and entrance?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Wash, state ,Lakewood city

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.